Re: Hardtops

To: Scott/Michelle <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:41:24 -0400
I have a Parrish hrdtop and I have installed it by myself.  I have not used
the car in the rain or wet weather so I have no idea about its ability to
keep out water, but it should be better than my soft top which has a small
hole in it.  It really should be drier than the soft top.  There were no
modifications that were needed.  It just uses the same mounts as the soft
top at the top of the windshield and there are two turnbuckels that fit
into some of the harware of the soft top to keep the rear of the top
against the car.  I like mine.  There is certainly more headroom, and One
really has a much better view of the what is behind you then I do with the
faded plastic window of the soft top. And I think the cars look pretty good
with one on.

I would recommend them for the winter months.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559
69 MGC-GT coming together.