Re: reinstalling engine in B, need advice

To: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: reinstalling engine in B, need advice
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:14:54 -0400
those bolts are what I used when I swapped my engine/tranny together
one with, one without O/D. Had no problem. YMMV
The engine O/D tranny combo hung by those bolts for an hour while I steam
cleaned the whole thing. 5K miles later...still no problems.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape
1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab