FW: Cheap VDO gauge update - I got them, now taking orders...

To: "Spridget List (E-mail)" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Cheap VDO gauge update - I got them, now taking orders...
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:29:51 -0500
Folks, I know nothing about thes except what you see here. A guy on the
autox list came across a bunch of guages somewher and picked them up
cheapp, if you can use anyting get in touch with him, not ne. his address
is in the cc, his site is lited in the mssage.

apologies for the typing i flipped a shifter kart this weekebd and i'm one
handed fore a while.

phil vanner