RE: Top Replacement

To: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>, MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Top Replacement
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:20:47 -0600
Interesting comment.  I have always wondered about the proper fit of the
front bow.  I have had cars that the bow extended to the outside of the
windows, the inside of the windows, and one car had a "combination".

Of course this means that the top either fits on the outside of the glass or
the inside of the glass.

So what gives??

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/