cost of purchase for b-gt?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: cost of purchase for b-gt?
From: "Jason Suknot" <jsuknot@wwisp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 18:49:12 -0700
I have been on the look out for a MGB for a few months but the other day I
ran across a GT and am giving it some serious thought. I gave the car a
quick look over the other day (just stoped by the place on the way to work)
and here is what I found. Faded paint (blue), minor front left corner
damage, slightly less minor left rear corner damage, signs of rust in right
side door sill, a very clean interior, straight and clean chrome bumpers,
and good glass. There was only one person at the lot yet and all he knew
about the car was it runs and drives good and the cost is $1500. I have
never looked into the cost of a GT so does this sound like a deal? What
should one expect to pay for a MGB-GT in rough condition, a good but
unrestored driver, and a restored car in excellent condition? I do not know
the year (I will go back for a better look this weekend) and location is in
Tennessee. Thanks for the help and if I pass on this car and anyone else is
interested I can get more information.

Thanks
Jason