Re: Crusin' Tunes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crusin' Tunes
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 99 10:45:26 EDT
> There is no music created by mere mortals that can compete with the symphony
> blasted from the pipes of an uncorked Healey 3
> litre.......................Try it you'll never go back to your
> Blaupunktptfff....................Cheeers Henry Morrison(No onboard audio
> required)

Here's my personal favorites to meditate with as I cruise down
     this path.

2nd vote for Mothers of Invention
The later eminations of Talking Heads
Try John Lurie & the Lounge Lizards (sorta jazz)
and Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky suite. There is nothing like the power of
the Russian romantics to enjoy the 'unique mental state' in a B on a great
road.

Bill
This could be an interesting thread.