boot lid stuck

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: boot lid stuck
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:21:57 EDT
There's two other options that I know of if the pressure on the license plate
doesn't work. (1) compress the boot lid near the emblem while working the
latch or (2) a long screwdriver or light crowbar, with heavy duct or vinyl
tape placed strategicly to *hopefully* prevent paint damage, will lever the
trunk open in spite of the forceful objections of the latch.
Been there, suffered it too...