for sale and a question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: for sale and a question
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:33:43 PDT
Hello all,

First I have a question. I pulled the engine and trans out of my Midget. I
know the engine needs to be rebuilt but I don't know about the trans. Is
there a way to check the trans for usability? I'm concerned with the
syncros. the car hasn't run and I've had no way to check how the trans works
in all the gears. I have an engine and trans lined up for the car...I just
need to pick it up but still want to know for the sake of knowing.

Also...I have a 1500 "Triumph" engine that I pulled out of the car for sale
if anyone is interested (not seized up). It would need a rebuild for sure. I
also have the Transmission for that engine as well. Make me an offer.

Thank you to all in advance,

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.