For Sale (*regretfully*)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale (*regretfully*)
From: Mason <mason@ivy.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:45:08 -0700
It is with great regret that I go to college.  I was going over my finances
with my mother today, and it seems that I am about $900 short in my budget
for preparing to go into the real world.  I suppose things such as clothes,
shoes, phone, computer, are more important than a car.  Still though...it's
upsetting, only having known my MG for approximately 4 months.  I really
love my MG and at the first opportunity I plan on getting another one.

So here's the car:

1978 MG B, located Northwest of Philadelphia, but I will try drive it
anywhere within a weekend's journey for a buyer.

It has been professionally maintained for the most part, and I just took it
to the shop to pass inspection and have anything I messed up corrected.
The mechanic I took it to has worked on the car since 1995 and knows the
car well.  Overall, the electrical and engine are in excellent shape.  The
body has average rust for the area, nothing dire is happening, but it isn't
perfect. The interior is pretty good, I have gotten compliments on the
dash.  It has a new top, a rusted tonneu, two spares, covers, and some
other stuff.

I would love to get back the $3200 that I payed for it in the first place,
only losing the money it took to repair and maintain it, but my price is
negotiable.  E-mail me back if anyone is interested, I can send pictures or
any additional information.  I am also advertising it elsewhere, but I
would be thrilled to sell it to someone who knows more about the car than i
do, so it can be lovingly cared for.  Thanks a lot.  --Mason Apostol