Re: Repair estimate

To: wise@db.erau.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Repair estimate
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:48:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/99 1:21:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wise@db.erau.edu
writes:

<< n addition to my daughter's 77 MGB, I have a '77 911 that I gave a face
 lift a year ago.  This was done at the best shop in town.  The paint alone
 cost >$200.  We replaced the two front fenders with excellent used ones >>
John,
      Your comment about costs of materials is well taken.  I just bought(two
days ago) paint, primers and thinners,hardners and some tape and paper , to
shoot my 1976 MG-B roadster..Final cost for these materials was $250.00...and
I got a break on the price even as it is $250.00...and I am shooting DuPont
Centari, a common finish paint.
     If one were to get into Imiron or laqueur, heaven knows how much the
price would be..And that is just for a B roadster.
yours, H4(Howard)