Speedo repair.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo repair.
From: Scott/Michelle <mcjsr@talstar.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 21:38:02 -0400
As a very new DIY mechanic, Ihave reservations about jumping into the wicked
realm of speedo repair. I suspect that the cable is bad, I have tried to
gander beneath the dash, and I am afraid to jumo in and start ripping stuff
out. Can anyone give me a good step by step of the job, and hopefully
someone can supply some do's and dont's. I have yet to tackle the ever
prominent electrical challenge of this car. but I want to learn to be
proficient enough to repair some of the small things on my own.
TIA
Scott
75 MGB, hopelessl yin love foreve with my LBC
95 Jeep Wrangler, LBC Support, with the top down too!