Re: #2 Cylinder Not Firing -> Ignition....

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@cwix.com>, "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: #2 Cylinder Not Firing -> Ignition....
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:31:24 -0700
Somewhere I missed the original post but............

If a 1968 or later  MGB misfires only on No. 2 cylinder, 9 times out of 10
it's because the Gulp Valve has gone bad. Try removing the valve and
plugging off the hoses fittings. If the valve is bad, the misfire will stop.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center