64b value?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 64b value?
From: Kerry Fuchs <kfuchs@dlcwest.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 13:53:52 -0600
Hello listers

I have come across a 1964 mgb that a guy wants to move. I don't know what
it may be worth. The car has sat for many years. The motor runs ( appears
to be orig. drive train ), the body has rust in the outer sills, lower
front and rear fenders, floor boards are good. Cracked bondo in hood and
trunk. The chrome is all there, interior is rough but complete ( factory
radio incl.) The car has wire wheels incl spare. I couldn't get under the
car to check if it has over drive. Anything else I should maybe go back and
look at to determine value?

Thanks in advance

Kerry
73b