Re: Tired of Running Hot

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tired of Running Hot
From: FlynShoot@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:02:55 EDT
I had the same exact problem. I corrected by correcting my timing. It also
turns out that I had a bad vacuum advance. Once these items were corrected,
the car has not run hot at all. You may also want to take the waterpump off
and flush the block for scale and other deposits. Also get your radiator
rodded.

Good luck and happy motoring.

FnS