Re: Tracking and Braking

To: M.C.Jones@staffs.ac.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tracking and Braking
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:22:00 EDT
M.C.Jones@staffs.ac.uk writes:

<< I just had a new set of front tyres fitted and the tracking
 adjusted (it was way out) on my 78 BGT. She handles much
 better going into corners now but whenever I brake she
 veers towards the right whereas beforehand she stopped in a
 dead straight line.  >>

Check the brake pads and tire pressure.  Other than that it gets expensive.
Could be they messed up the alignment, or suspension parts are worn.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport