Re: No LBC, BUT.. Affects this list.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC, BUT.. Affects this list.....
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:19:59 +0000
Craig wrote:

> I am not a political person, but this will affect the list directly,
> and figured you would all want to see what our govt is up to now....

Standard rules apply, Craig.  Even though this one quotes and names
government officials...

1) If it says "I got this from a relaible source", or
2) If it says, "mail this to everyone you know", or
3) If it appears to be something really outrageous...

Pick some identifiable part of the notice and stick it in a search
engine.  You will soon find it is either real and a website or
discussion has been formed to promote the cause, or it is a hoax and it
has already been discredited.

I am really not sure how this sort of thing gives the inventor such
jollies.

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS  Have you heard about the Bill that the environmentalists have
formulated that would ban all petrol-driven engines, in any form of
machinery (except as static displays in museums), after the year 2002.