Re: No E-Power

To: cattias@cats.ucsc.edu
Subject: Re: No E-Power
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 21:07:24 EDT
Chris,
  A battery in my '75 ( the 75s used a single 12v) would get corrosion on
one post all the time, and I had that same sort of go/no go situation. It
was so annoying!!!!  It was always the same terminal. I'd take the
connection apart and it would appear clean. I'd grease it and reassemble,
and it would work fine until the next time that it didn't work fine.  I
finally bought a new battery. The problem never recurred in the next six
years I had the car.  Beats me why it happened at all.
Bob