RE: No E-Power

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No E-Power
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:59:26 -0500
Bizzarre - I've never had this problem with my '71B in the 3 years I've had
it, but mine started doing the same exact thing 2 days ago... ??? I've no
clue what it is, but the symptoms are as you all have described.

~alan

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080