Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: Nazarian James H <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:33:29 -0600 (MDT)
I have a few; my dad and I collect LBCs and between us we have 3 A
1600s, a 70 B, 71 B, 77 B, 2 74 BGTs, 74.5 BGT. Up until a few months ago
we also had an A coupe, 64 Healy BJ8, 67 Jag E-type coupe. If we count non
LBCs we also have 96 Jeep Cerokee, 92 Passat, 94 Jimmy, 83 Blazer, and
four motorcycles.  I hope that this can help support your argument, you
can never have enough cars!!

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing