Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
By the way, through the motorcycles in too.  A few of you have said
that they don't count.  Well, every time I see a car/bike that I like,
the soon to be SO says, "Nope, can't get one of those because you have
met or exceeded your 2 seat or less vehicle maximum."  At this point,
that maximun is 2.  Hopefully this thread will change that.  Little
does she know that 911s have back seats (kind of)...hehe.

I'll post the winner(if you want to call it that) when the results are
in.  I have a feeling that it would be David Darby, but his total is
classified :-).

Tom
77 MGB