[Fwd: Blaze vs. Tulip was Re: 1970 Road & Track]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Blaze vs. Tulip was Re: 1970 Road & Track]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:08:07 +0000
OK, even though mine isn't running lately I have to pipe in here.  I've
got a bright orange (Blaze, apparently) 73 B.  Right before I bought the
car I thought, "that color is pretty funky, maybe I should wait until I
find a green one."  But I've overheard lots of people say "I love those
cars...and what a cool color..." type of things.

And Don is right, at first I hated it too, but now I rather like it.

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud, low