RE: Steering wheel removal

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel removal
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:16:21 -0500
Well, I read it and tried it ... the wheel came off, but I distorted the
threads on the steering shaft, so be careful when you do that. The first
time I used a puller and it worked perfectly.

Live and learn :)

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080