Re: MGB insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB insurance
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:58:06 -0600
I checked three different classic car insurance companies - and although
the price was great, I read the fine print. They only allow you to drive
your car to car shows or non-stop short round trips. No driving to work! I
could handle the garage (got a three stall garage!!) and the less than 3k
annual miles.  But if I can't drive the car to work or to the store, how am
I going to be able to use it?

So for now its USAA - they are still chaeper than most and they let me make
payments instead of a lump sum every 6 months or a year.

David

67BGT
71 BGT