Re: MGB insurance

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB insurance
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:49:02 -0500
Just be aware that most classic car policies require a garage and it goes
from there to other requirements -- some even want limited mileage to be
worthy.
You'll pay a LOT less for these policies, but you gotta read the fine print.
I don't have a garage (live in military quarters), so I couldnt' get ANY
classic car insurance. My regular insurance through USAA (military/retirees
only) is not too bad -- about $30/month.
Dan
73 B

>Classic car insurance is incredibly cheap compared to your everyday
Allstate,