Re: Oldest guys with LBC projects

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oldest guys with LBC projects
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:40:51 -0400
>From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
>
>My Dad (Lew Boyd) is 69 and just finished restoring a '58 MGA Coupe...
>
>Cheers,
>Jim Boyd

' Met a fellow at  the Waynesboro (VA) Brit car show last October who at
age 84 had driven his '69 B/GT - SOLO - down from somewhere near Dayton
Ohio (3-400 miles, I'd guess).  No this wasn't a project, but I sure hope I
have his enthusiasm in another 24 years.  I'm just turning 60 in the fall
- a veritable youngster on this thread - but I have enough projects (see
thread on " How many cars in your collection???") to see me through to his
age.   But heck, I'm a late-bloomer - ' bought my first MG at age 44.

Allen

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
         New Castle, VA 24127