Re: MGB Tire Pressures

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tire Pressures
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:19:38 -0700
Well, it's going to depend on the size of your tires and typical loaded
weight (do you carry a passenger? a spare tire? a spare tire on the
passenger?). But check your tire tread to see if it's wearing on the
outer edges (too low) or in the center (too high). It's not so much a
question of correctness as what works for you. The important thing is
that the rears are a little higher pressure than the front, to avoid
oversteer. How much more, that's your preference also.

Hope this helps...

Nferre@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim