RE: Clutch gone. (?)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: Clutch gone. (?)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:58:02 -0600 (MDT)
I have the roller throwout bearing in my '71 I couldn't tell you what
brand because my dad and I put it in when I was very young.  I race on it
and drive like a bat out of hell everywhere I go (including burnouts and
180s at times) and the bearing has never given me a problem.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing