[Fwd: ] HELP WITH AN MGA QUESTION

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: ] HELP WITH AN MGA QUESTION
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:06:44 -0700

--------------5F691A3D7ECA

The attached was received through my web page - anyone on the list that
can help this guy please respond directly to him at : Nathan Peterson
<nlpeter@netscape.net>.  I can't figure out what they are.

Thanks

Rick

--------------5F691A3D7ECA

Date: 12 Jul 99 12:14:12 PDT
From: Nathan Peterson <nlpeter@netscape.net>
To: mgrick@ptd.net

Hello
My name is Nathan Peterson I am 20 years old and a mechanical engineering=

student in Colorado.  I am currently in about 70% through a body-off
restoration of a  1962 mga.  I have a technical question for any one who =
can
answer it.
   I have a set of matching holes on the top of the body of my car, they =
are
about 4 inches to the front of the defrost vent slots, and about 4 inches=
 from
the edge of the body(without the fenders on).  They are not the windshiel=
wiper sprocket holes.  They are about 1 1/2 inches wide and slightly oval=
=2E =

They look factory, I can't find anywhere what their for, can anybody tell=
 me?
    Please forward to anyone who could answer the question!  Thank you ve=
ry
much.
Signed
A Kid who will carry on the MG tradition.
Nathan Peterson

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.

--------------5F691A3D7ECA--