British Car Night in Elmhurst, IL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Night in Elmhurst, IL
From: Parker J Whiteway <parkerw@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:19:05 EDT
Hi Listers,
        Those of you from the Chicago Area might find this of interest,
In the LaGrange Press I ran across an ad entitled "Cool Cars Under the
Stars"  Wednesdays on York Rd, 7-9 PM.  Evidently, owners of classics of
any sort are invited to park their cars along York Rd on Wednesdays.  At
the Old Kent Bank parking lot, however, they showcase special groups of
cars.  July 14th is British Car Night.  That's pretty soon, but lets show
these hot rod fans what we're made of!  (we don't have to mention that
we're made of former tractor engines)  ; )
See you there and spread the word!
Parker Whiteway
57 MGA roadster