Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:19:02 -0700 (PDT) (20:19 UT)
>> What does an arbitrary date change have to do with the value of a car,
 > anyway? Does that mean my 92 Corolla is worth more because it will be last
 > century's technology soon?

 Y2K hysteria.  The concept is that all cars run by semiconductors will
 stop on midnight, December 31st, 1999.   Hogwash.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*