Re: New to List

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Tomsjetta@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New to List
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:31:11 -0500
Welcome to the List! You'll get a lot of vital info here before and after
your purchase.
Let me refer you to an article I wrote after my experience shopping for a B.
It's at: http://ro.com/~rmason/mgbpurchase.htm.
You should also check out Skye's page at: http://www.mgb.bc.ca/  for a bunch
of other purchasing guides, as well as just looking through his awesome
site!

Dan
73 B

>Hello-
>
>I'm new to the MG list, and thought I would introduce myself. My name is
Tom,