EX 186 apologies

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: EX 186 apologies
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:51:35 -0230
Barney, Allen & fellow listers

Well I should have known that I shouldn't go around believing every thing
you read. Turns out that I was way off base. Must have something to do with
withdrawl from my 77 (still getting paint). My apologies to all whom I may
have mislead. Barney does have pictures at his site and Allen your
statements are right on also. Once again my apologies.
Barney, yes, I have visited and recently also, but its so in depth that I
never quite got to the 186 pics.  To busy sizing up those tech and Grapes of
wrath pages!!!!!!!
Thanks for setting me straight.

Andy Proudfoot 77B
(lacking knowledge of EX's!!!)