Re: Leaking water pump

To: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Subject: Re: Leaking water pump
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:33:30 -0400 (EDT)
The seal in the pump is bad but if you only see a drop or two then I would
chance it. Keep a few gallons of water in the trunk and check the level
every day. Use heat on the elbow and PB Blaster. Take your time with it,
it might be possible to remove the stud from the block with the elbow
still attached. If you can do it that way then you should have no problem
getting it apart once you put the elbow in a vice.
...Art