Re: Leaking water pump

To: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking water pump
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:15:18 +0100
I have to admit that I have driven my roadster several thousand miles since
I first noticed a drip from the water pump, although I have been carrying a
new pump around with me for most of that time.  Water loss (so far, and
Sod's Law permitting!) has been negligible.  The leaking pump was only
fitted about 6 years and 20k miles ago, but is an alloy copy.  The new pump
is an OE cast iron jobbie.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/