Re: Convertible top

To: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Convertible top
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:55:18 -0400
Price seems very reasonable.  Is it lined?  do they come in colors?  I'd
like to put a biscuit/tan canvas top on my green mallard mgb.

I installed the current top on my car and the only tricky part is lining up
the top on the header.  Not hard, just take your time, line it up dry and
mark well.  When your sure it is aligned right then and only then apply
contact cement to both and attach.