Re: [mgs] Springs

To: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [mgs] Springs
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:26:10 -0600 (MDT)
When the car went to rubber bumpers in 75 the ride height was raised an
inch because the govt was threatening regulating bumper height.  The 74.5
cars with full rubber overriders were not raised, but anything with full
rubber bumpers was.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing