RE: MGB's and mileage

To: patrick bailey <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: MGB's and mileage
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:28:13 -0700
Pat:

        I will be out at the Ventura meet too.  Look for the works replica
65 MGB #110.  I will be driving it to the event, but with 110 octane fuel
and a 4:33 rear end not that much further.

        I do have plans on putting the 3:90 rear end and alloy wheels on the
car, so that I can have more street fun.  At least until I can afford the
safety upgrades to go racing again.

        On the other hand, there is this stripped 79 shell in my garage that
is just aching to get the V8 trial fitted.

        On the other hand, the Magnette only needs the brakes bled and the
clutch disc changed.

        On the other hand, the MGA looks really forlorn sitting in the
weeds.

        On the other hand, my truck needed new tires and all my money is now
used up.

Sigh.

See you Sunday, I'll be the one chasing his tail in little circles.

Kelvin.