Re: B Backfire w/ Weber DGV

To: MG Mail List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: B Backfire w/ Weber DGV
From: Dennis Vaders <vaders@wilkes.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:29:59 -0400
Thanks,  The HIFs will go back on after I rebuild them over the next few
weeks.  I need to get the car running good enough to drive in the meantime.
I'll try the timing adjustment but don't think it will work as there's no
difference in the way the car runs with the vacuum advance disconnected,
connected to the throttle orrifice tap, or connected to the manifold.  But
hey, I was wrong once before ;^)

Dennis Vaders
"There can be no great ingenuity
     without