Re: Brake Line cap Expedient?

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Line cap Expedient?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:32:14 -0500
Well, folks, I used a combination of suggestions and my own device.
For the clutch line and in the opening to the clutch m/c, a plastic tire
valve stem cap is the perfect fit.
For the brake lines, the little rubber end caps Bob describes (for covering
the tips of metal rods) worked well.
I still didn't figure out a way to stop up the openings in the Brake
M/C....sigh...fluid everywhere. Oh well.

Dan
73 B

.