Re: Primrose Yellow paint

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Primrose Yellow paint
From: tsouthworth@att.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:26:34 +0000
An alternative to trying to find a match for primrose
would be to take a chip of your paint to an auto paint
store.  They can match it, mix up the color and even
supply it in a spray can.  Our neighborhood hardware
store also sells a neat spray can system.  You just buy
the paint and pour it into the container and spray away.

Tuck Southworth
70 B Hers
55 TF Mine