Re: Primrose Yellow paint

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Primrose Yellow paint
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:44:05 -0700
For general information I got a can of Ace lemon yellow anti rust
paint.  It is a good enough match for painting over the spare tire
well.  I also painted the white valence and that made an improvement.
The color is a bit too bright a yellow.  I'd like to find a
rattle can yellow that's a better match.  Has anyone else tried
any other brands of spray paint and would like to comment on them?

This is why when I repainted my race car I kept it white, it was
easy to get both paint and duct tape that matched.