Tractors and things

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tractors and things
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:46:00 EDT
For years I heard an unlikely song-and-dance about how the C motor was
actually just a rework of the Healey 6. Didn't seem logical given how stingy
they were about creating new stuff for limited production...
Finally last year in a now- forgotton issue of a British magazine I read that
the C motor was basicly the industrial version (read Forklift( of the B motor
with 2 cyls added. This somehow makes more sense, and I also read that the
1800 is still in production for such industrial products. Makes me wonder if
they're still turning out the 6 as well..? Any other info out there?