Front wheel problems MGA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front wheel problems MGA
From: Parker J Whiteway <parkerw@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:29:49 EDT
Hi listers,
        It seems like each time I drive it there is a new problem.  This
time, I was driving along, and the front right wheel started making a
clunking noise on each rotation.  There was nothing on the tire hitting
the fender or anything, I am SURE that it was the front right, and the
suspension did not seem to be the problem.  The conditions didn't change
when braking except the frequency was slower because the wheel didn't
rotate as fast.  Could it be the wheel bearing?  How do I fix this?
Parker Whiteway
57 MGA