Car-o-scope psychobabble

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-o-scope psychobabble
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:46:28 -0400
I'm insulted.
        First it starts out
"Boy oh boy, Bill, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
your. ... when compared to other people who own a MG MGB, you're just about
the same in terms of how much you really care about your car, status
consciousness, and ..."

Is this what they write to everyone?

But then, "... you differ from other MG MGB owners ... you're a bit too old
(51? and Tom (>70) has an MG TD I believe), and too educated..."

(But then, Car-o-scope ignores aesthetics and beauty! and do it yourself
attitudes.)

So what does it suggest

Ford Exp
Volkswagen Eurovan
Peugeot 500 series ???
Lexus GS300 (what's that)
Mitsubishi Expo.

You know, if I had the $$$ and time and place, I would buy a Cobra kit car.
(Ever see the Factory Five Racing version. I had occassion to stop into
their factory last Saturday. Took me about 10 minutes to stop drooling
after I left.)

I really like my 4-cylinder MGB, and love learning how to repair it as well
as enjoy it, but just once in my life, I'd like to drive a car that has a
significant G factor.

Bill ('76B)
Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"