Car-O-Scope Questionable?

To: "'Tomsjetta@aol.com'" <Tomsjetta@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-O-Scope Questionable?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:47:37 -0400
It seems we are all getting just a handfull of recommendations.  I wonder if
those are just sponsored cars or if there is real research behind it.

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |