Re: Car-O-Scope

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Stefanie & Michael" <barnes2@arkansas.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:17:21 -0500
Further to my earlier post, my report was just about the same as everybody
else's, too young (I'm 32), too educated, and don't earn enough money (gotta
agree with that one - never got as much money to spend on our B as I would
like!)

They do seem to be coming up with the same cars over and over again don't
they?

Look at it this way though, if this IS a survey of some kind to collect
demographics for someone, we are making a right mess of their results, they
are going to show that a large percentage of the population drives an MG of
some kind!

Keep filling that form in - let's mess 'em up completely! :-)

Cheers

Mike