Re: Car-O-Scope

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:35:25 EDT
In a message dated 7/21/99 10:26:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

<< But have they told anyone else that they should be driving a VOLKSWAGON
 BUS?  I can't quite picture any vehicle more diagonally opposed to my
 'B!  >>

I drove a VW Bus for a while after I got rid of the Rover 2000TC.  They have
a lot of character.  Fun to drive, cool in the hot weather with all those
vent windows open, relatively quiet for an air cooled engine (because its
about 1/4 mile behind you), and mine came with cruise control (a rock that I
could put on the gas pedal).  They actually do compliment an LBC, and have
lots of room to haul used parts.  Plus, you can get up and take a walk,
without leaving the vehicle.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport