Re: Scarborough Faire URL, Carpet kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scarborough Faire URL, Carpet kit
From: "A D" <mooshupork7@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 06:23:35 PDT
>Sorry to bomb the list.  Will somebody forward me the URL to
>Scarborough Faire.  I'm sure it's simple, but I can't find it.
>
>I'm looking for a carpet kit.  I heard they have the best???  Anyone
>think differently???
>
>Tom
>77B

Scarborough Faire doesn't have a web site to my knowledge.  They're a small
operation, which, in part, keeps their prices down and competitive.  I have
SF's rugs.  They are superior to Moss', no question.  If fact, nearly all of
their wares are better quality to Moss or VB.  The down side is, as others
have pointed out, their return policy is not good.  So only order parts that
you sure of that need.

On a somewhat positive note, last week, I received my VISA statement and
there was an erroneous charge of $559.10 from Scarborough Faire -- Is this
amount familiar to anyone here :)  I called at the end of their work day and
they appoligized and cleared it up immediately.