Re: Car-O-Scope Questionable?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope Questionable?
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:10:32 -0700
If they were sponsored, the obvious approach would be to recommend four
impractical choices and one "practical" choice.  The other option is to
just make bogus recommendations and then feed the marketing data to the
sponsor(s) for them to use in their sales strategy.

There are lots of ways to make this site work for a sponsor--most of them
more creative than mere mortals like me could see through.  Sad fact is,
most commercial sites are there for a reason; and the reason is usually
money-related.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB