Re: Car-O-Scope

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:17:35 -0700
Hi All,

Mine came in with a truck, and I don't even live in Texas, anymore.  Actually I
do own a Dodge ram truck, it makes a good parts chaser for the Sprite and B.

                        1.   Dodge Ram Club
                        2.   Ford Mustang Cobra
                        3.   MG Midget
                        4.   GMC 1500
                        5.   Ford Explorer
I wouldn't own an Explorer or a Mustang.  No offense anyone.  It did say I was
perfect for the Mk 1 Sprite, but if I wanted to consider another car a dodge
would do me fine.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby